Introduction to 4th AMMSE 2017
The 2017 4th International Conference on Advanced Materials, Mechanics and Structural Engineering (4th AMMSE 2017) will be held in Tianjin, China, during September 22-24, 2017.4th AMMSE 2017 Conference is an annual conference aimed at presenting contemporary study research related to engineering technology, materials and mechanical science. The idea of the conference is for the scientists, scholars, engineers and students from universities, research institutes and industries all around the world to present ongoing research activities. This allows for the free exchange of ideas and challenges among the conference participants and encourages future collaboration between members of these groups. The conference will also foster cooperation among organizations and researchers involved in the merging fields and will provide in-depth technical presentations with abundant opportunities for individual discussions with the presenters.
- Call for Paper by July 28, 2017
Submission E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acceptance Notification 2-3 days after paper submission
- Conference Date September 22-24, 2017
Publication by IOP Publishing / IOP Science
- 4th AMMSE 2017 Conference book proceedings will be published by IOP science as
IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE). All papers will be abstracted in SCOPUS, EI-Compendex, Conference Proceedings Citation Index – Science (CPCI-S) (Thomson Reuters, Web of Science), etc.
- - IOP Science publishes more than 70 journals and magazines
- - In 2014, IOP Science published more than 30,000 journal articles.
- - Many of IOP Science Journals are issued with Impact Factors by Thomson Reuters (the owners of ISI Web of Science)
(link-2015 Impact Factors)
- - IOP Science publishes high-quality journals indexed in SCI (the Science Citation Index) and CPCI (Conference Proceedings Citation Index).
- ** More information(Index Database): link
- The AMMSE 2017 conference proceedings will be submitted to EI, CPCI-S(Web of Science) and SCOPUS for indexing, by the conference editor.
- All general papers needs to be a minimum 5 pages. It must be written in English only and authors should follow the page standard layout which is recommended to be used by publisher. Please prepare your paper in MS Word and identical PDF and submit both files to AMMSE 2017. Please aware that all papers have to be written in English and the Reference and words in Figure or Table are no exception. Before authors submit the paper, they should prepare and fill in the Paper Submission Form in Excel.
- ・ Paper Submission Due Date ｜ July 28, 2017
- ・ Paper Submission E-mail ｜ email@example.com